Tips from Dr. Mahesh Gupta
How to live a healthy lifestyle?
Times are tough, money is tight, but that doesn't mean you need to give up your healthy lifestyle. Sure, eating organic food can be more costly, and working out with a personal trainer is cheap — but there are easy steps you can take that will shave hundreds or even thousands of dollars off your monthly expenses.
10 Reasons to excercise and eat healthy
- You will meet new friends, they will ask you how you "do it".
- You will have fewer aches and pains.
- You will feel more confident.
- You will be lowering your risk of heart disease.
- You will experience less Knee pain.
- You will perform better at work.
- You will lower your stress levels.
- You will have much better physical endurance.
- You will never have to purchase another diet book.
- You will have a better BMI.